StileLite™ 200 Transparent Wall System
2 Hour - Temperature Rise Hollow Metal Transparent Wall System
StileLite™ is a 250 degree temperature rise, fire rated framing system for 2 hour transparent walls tested to ASTM E119. The frames are manufactured in preassembled modules which interlock to provide quicker and easier installations. Any glazing manufacturer's tested and listed glass that meets the rating criteria can
be installed into the Stile-Lite system.
Standard 1 3/4" thick fire rated doors can be installed into the Stile-Lite system. Doors are available as
singles or pairs and can be prepped for any fire rated hardware. They can also be factrory primed, finish
painted with Tnemec paint, powder coated or clad in stainless steel, all without compromising the fire rating.
- 2 Hour 250 degree temerature rise hollow metal transparent wall system
- Unlimited number of modules
- All frames are 14 gauge steel
- Jamb sizes can vary up to 14"
- Multiple Tnemec factory paint finishes and powder coat coatings available
- Can be manufactured from cold-roll, galvanized, or #4 stainless steel
- Doors up to 48" wide (96" pairs) x 108" high
- Finishing options for doors include plastic laminate, stainless steel, powder coating and finish paint.
NOTE: The StileLite™ system complies with the following standards:
UBC 7-1 (1997), ASTM E119 (2000), NFPA 251 (1999), NFPA 252, UL 263, CANULC S101 M89 (1989)