StileLite™ 100 Transparent Wall System
60 Minute - 250° Temperature Rise Hollow Metal Transparent Wall System
StileLite™ is a temperature rise, fire rated framing system for 60-minute transparent walls, offering a narrow 1-7/8" profile for a floor to ceiling continuous glazed wall. The frame comes in preassembled modules which interlock to provide quicker and easier installations. And since it matches other standard hollow metal frames in looks, there will be no mismatching of frame types in the building.
60-minute Rated doors glazed with fire rated temperature rise glass, can be incorporated into the StileLite™ system. Doors are available as singles or pairs, and will be factory primed.
- 60-minute, 250 degree temperature rise hollow metal transparent wall system
- Unlimited number of modules with each module up to 49-7/8" wide
- All frames 14 gauge steel
- Jamb size from 4-3/4" to 14" / Standard 5/8" high glass stops
- Can be manufactured from cold-rolled, galvanized, or No. 4 stainless steel
- Doors up to 48" wide (96" pairs) x 108" high
NOTE: The StileLite™ system complies with the following standards:
UBC 7-1, ASTM E119, NFPA 251, UL 263, and CANULC S101 M89
Frames consist of standard hollow metal profiles
Modules slide together for fast installation