StileLite™ 100 Transparent Wall System
60 Minute - 250° Temperature Rise Hollow Metal Transparent Wall System
StileLite™ is a temperature rise, fire rated framing system for 60-minute transparent walls, offering a narrow 1-7/8" profile for a floor to ceiling continuous glazed wall. The frame comes in preassembled modules which interlock to provide quicker and easier installations. And since it matches other standard hollow metal frames in looks, there will be no mismatching of frame types in the building.
60-Minute Rated doors glazed with Pyrobel® 60-25 from Interedge Technologies, a clear fire and safety rated glass with a maximum temperature rise of 450 degrees F, can be incorporated into the StileLite™ system. Doors are available as singles or pairs, and can be factory primed, finish painted with Tnemec paint, powder coated, or clad in stainless steel, all without affecting the fire rating.
- 60-minute, 250 degree temperature rise hollow metal transparent wall system
- Unlimited number of modules with each module up to 49-7/8" wide
- All frames 14 gauge steel
- Jamb size from 4-3/4" to 14" / Standard 5/8" high glass stops
- Opening size of each opening can be up to 4080 sq. in. while not exceeding 48" wide and 85" high
- Visible glass area of each opening can be up to 3,916 sq. in., not exceeding 46-3/4" x 83-3/4"
- Multiple Tnemec factory paint finishes and powder coating available
- Can be manufactured from cold-rolled, galvanized, or No. 4 stainless steel
- Doors up to 48" wide (96" pairs) x 108" high
- Finishing options for doors include: wood grain stainable steel, plastic laminate, factory-finished wood veneer, stainless steel, powder coating, and finish paint
NOTE: The StileLite™ system complies with the following standards:
UBC 7-1 (1997), ASTM E119 (2000), NFPA 251 (1999), UL 263 (1997(, and CANULC S101 M89 (1989)
Frames consist of standard hollow metal profiles
Modules slide together for fast installation