Timeless Beauty and Performance
Whether your project calls for historical replication or a creative new signature piece, we have the experience it takes to make your project a success.
Bronze entrances make a statement of refinement and elegance like no other material. Our uncompromising attention to detail is reflected in every door we build.
- Commercial Entrance Systems
- Flush, Glass Lite and Solid Panel Configurations
- Constructed of Alloy 464 Bronze
- Custom designed to suit your requirements
- Sustainable materials and construction processes
- Abraded and Patina Finishes
Multiple features including:
- Bullet Resistant
- Sound Control
- Fire Rated
Authentic Bronze Abraded Finishes
Shown on Alloy 464 Naval Brass
|Type of Damage:
|Visible Dust & Dirt
|Difficulty to Repair Finish
|#8 Mirror Polished
1. Uniformly abraded and polished finishes are more prone to showing scratches, especially when perpendicular to the grain. Complete re-graining of the entire surface may be necessary in extreme situations.
2. For care and maintenance of bronze surfaces, see:
Shown on Alloy 464 Naval Brass, #4 Abraded Finish
Important Facts About Stiles Patina Finishes
Patina finishes offer a natural color variation as opposed to paint or anodizing. The irregular patterns, color intensities and substrate metal all play a part in the ambience of a patina finish. In addition, each individual artist will produce a slightly different "application signature" to the piece. If you require a finish that is perfectly uniform in appearance, we suggest you specify a Tnemec or powder coated finish rather than a patina (metallic paints and powders available).
Optional Clear Coat
An optional high-performance factory-applied clear coat is available in matte, satin, or semi-gloss sheens. If no clear coat is specified, the patina finish (or natural bronze) will age naturally over time.
NOTE: Finish samples will be provided for approval at time of order. Special finishes available. Contact factory for more information.